4619 West Ox Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030
Reston Lake Anne Air Conditioning Company
P.O. Box 2423, Reston VA 20195
12000 Bowman Towne Dr. Reston, VA 20190
Trash and Recycling is picked up on Mondays. Please put containers out no earlier than dusk the day before pickup. Please retrieve your containers the same day as pickup.
Updated 7.22.21 Each household is allowed up to two vehicles to be parked within the cluster —one in an assigned parking space and one in an unassigned space on a first-come, first-serve basis. Each household is allocated two parking tags/stickers for their vehicles which must be displayed whenever the vehicle is on cluster property. Vehicles without tags/stickers that are parked in unassigned spaces are subject to towing. Review the entire parking policy.
Common Area Policy
Storage of private property and trash is not allowed on common areas.
Exterior Changes Procedure
Most exterior changes to homes require Hickory Cluster Board (HCB) approval and Reston Design Review Board (DRB) approval before work is started. Some changes may even need a Fairfax County building permit.
- Exterior painting does not require board approval as long as the current Hickory Cluster paint palette is used.
- Window and door replacement requires HCB and DRB approval.
- Adding a fence requires HCB and DRB approval.
- Fill out the Reston Design Review Board application including getting adjacent neighbors’ signatures.
- Turn in to any board member or TWC to get the Board’s approval and signature of an officer of the Board.
- After the HCB signs the application, turn in the package to DRB.
Reston Association has put together a flip book with the Hickory Cluster exterior specifications.
Not sure what color to paint your door or stucco panel? Consult this document researched and compiled by former board president, M. Poss.